Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Update!

Hi Guys!

Its been a while, but I just wanted to let you guys know what was happening with the trip! So the dates have changed and the people going has changed. We are not sure if Stacia will be able to go on the trip now because of her class schedule this semester, once we find out for sure we will be sure to let you guys know! I will be going to Uganda for sure on December 11th and returning home on December 27th. Joining me will be my cousin Elizabeth Peck! We are soo excited about being able to go and the trip will be great. Be praying that things will work out for Stacia to be able to go as well! 

Continue to be in prayer for the boys that we will be working with during the trip and be in prayer for Abby Tracy and her home! :)

The jewelry is still for sell and we are still collecting things to take over for Christmas presents such as games and clothing. If you are interested in donating or buying jewelry please let me know! You can email me or facebook me!

<3 Sara Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment